[SGVLUG] window shopping

matti mathew_2000 at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 25 22:16:12 PDT 2011

Wow Dan, just thinking about how much I used to spend on systems...

anyways, doing a bit of window shopping and noticed

ASUS EeeBox EB1020-B0020 Desktop PC, AMD Dual Core C50 (1.0GHz), 1GB DDR3 Memory, 8GB SSD, ATI Radeon HD 6250
for $152 + tax ( seems to go for $220 normally.. )

http://www.buy.com/prod/asus-eeebox-eb1020-b0020-desktop-pc-amd-dual-core-c50-1-0ghz-1gb-ddr3/222870689.html

looking at a HTPC setup to drive a TV and receiver,
looks close to what I was thinking about with another
system being a media server.

hmmm.. wonder what sort of deals we will see in the
next month once black friday fever hits.

thanks
matti