[SGVLUG] Correction: Kids on Computers

matti mathew_2000 at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 20 01:49:30 PDT 2011

fyi - update from Ilan

Sorry for the back and forth and confusion. This *is an installfest*
to setup 80 Dell laptops with Edubuntu, Kahn Academy videos, and other
educational software.  We were looking for volunteers to help with the
installs and configurations at 11am on Sunday 10/23.

These laptops will be used in computer labs in like the ones we have
built Argentina, Mexico and India. (www.kidsoncomptuers.org for details)

The kids using these systems will not be present at the installfest,
but they will be very appreciative of your help in installation  and
setup.

If you are able to help, please consider signing up on our wiki
(http://wiki.kidsoncomputers.org/index.php?title=Kids_On_Computers:Current_events).
The installfest will take place in Topanga, CA at the home of one of
our volunteers.

We appreciate everyones interest and offer to help.

Regards,
Ilan