[SGVLUG] Caltech Lunch Time Lectures Tue at Annenburg ( various Comp Sci topics )

matti mathew_2000 at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 18 13:16:11 PDT 2011

fyi - these lunch time lectures can be very interesting, so if you happen to be on campus
do check them out: ( this one was from today, they appear to happen on Tuesdays,
so keep an eye on the calendar )

IST Lunch Bunch, 12:00 PM - 1:00 PM, 105 Annenberg
"Toward Discovering the 3D Geometrical and Semantic Structure of Objects and Scenes," Silvio Savarese, Assistant Professor, Electrical and Computer Engineering, University of Michigan.

( oh, and it looks like there's a free flu shot available for caltech staff/students/post docs 10/19 )

Can someone post on the calendar our November meeting???
( we can now edit the material, so we can make changes as needed to the subject matter I have been told. )

thanks
matti