[SGVLUG] Sense No one else posted it to the list.

Claude Felizardo cafelizardo at gmail.com
Fri Mar 11 18:01:58 PST 2011

Wow.  What a shock.  Thanks for letting everyone on the mailing list know.

While we weren't great friends, we had quite a few similar interests
so there was always something to talk about via email or when I saw
him either at SGVLUG, at BC after a meeting or a few times at his
house.  I just checked and the oldest email I have from him that I can
find is dated 2000 which is probably when SGVLUG was still meeting at
Fuller.  He will be missed.

claude