[SGVLUG] drive recovery

Stan Slonkosky stan.ke6zc at gmail.com
Mon Jun 20 00:13:14 PDT 2011

Why would you want to repair it when you can get a new, much higher capacity
SATA drive and interface card for under $100 and repair costs are going to
be many times that? Sometimes drives can be recovered with Spinrite (
spinrite.com) which costs about $90, but that works through the BIOS so it
sounds like it wouldn't work in your case.

--
Stan Slonkosky