[SGVLUG] FYI - LA Ruby study group meeting at CIT Wed 6/15

matti mathew_2000 at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 14 17:40:15 PDT 2011

fyi - noticed this in the CIT calendar:

L.A. Ruby Study Group Meeting

Date: Wednesday June 15, 2011 7:00 PM - 9:00 PM
Location: 120 IMSS Building, 263 S. Chester
For our first book, we are reading is Everyday Scripting in Ruby for Teams, Testers, and You, by Brian Marick. This project-based book will help everyone learn the why and how of creating projects in Ruby. We will be reading about two chapters per week and working our way through the exercises at the end of each chapter—and any others that people come up with during the week. Even if you can't make it to the weekly meetings, you are welcome to join the discussion by joining the L.A. Ruby Study Group list at http://groups.google.com/group/laruby-books/
For further information: contact Cynthia Kiser cnk at caltech.edu phone: x5710
Sponsored by: L.A. Ruby Study Group

http://today.caltech.edu/calendar/item.tcl?calendar_id=132805