[SGVLUG] web server throttling

Dmitriy Vinogradov dmitriy at linux.ucla.edu
Thu Feb 3 19:37:30 PST 2011

I'm a fan of nginx and a quick search confirmed that there's a module
that does sort of what you're trying to achieve. See this discussion
thread: http://forum.nginx.org/read.php?2,47990,47991 Even without
optimizations, though, nginx is known to do a much better job when
there are limited resources and/or lots of work to do.

- Dmitriy Vinogradov
LUG at UCLA VP (External)
http://linux.ucla.edu/