[SGVLUG] SOPA Workarounds?

Braydon ronin at braydon.com
Wed Dec 21 22:13:48 PST 2011

Also a plugin released before hand:
https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/desopa/

I believe we will get a lot further in supporting those who are already
in support of an unrestricted internet.
http://freedomofsoftware.org/2011/12/democratic-transparency/ (brand new
domain, so please mind the dns propagation) If other's are interested in
blogging here, I would be glad to meet and we can discuss a direction
for more actions. I'm fully committed to freely licensed works coupled
with free software, as a means to activate a free and open Internet. I
am also working on a plugin for WordPress (
http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/awe/ ) for networked media, a
movement away from social media.

--
Braydon Fuller