[SGVLUG] SOPA Workarounds?

dave dave at iheartubuntu.com
Wed Dec 21 16:22:00 PST 2011

Hello John. Yes my name is Dave you can meet me at the Ubuntu Hour every
month before the LUG meetings. No PGP here, my handshake will work fine and
Id be more than happy to meet you at an upcoming UH or LUG meeting.

Obviously the front line is stopping the bill, but its still smart to have a
backup plan and a back up plan to the backup plan. You can never be too
prepared.

Best, Dave