[SGVLUG] Nasty Bill winding it's way through Congress

Dan Buthusiem dan.buthusiem at gmail.com
Mon Dec 5 08:55:32 PST 2011

How is it possible that we get singled out? Are any other industries hit
with something similar? Private businesses should be able to pay us as they
please. Sounds like someone got burned and is trying to make it illegal to
happen again. Absurd and disturbing.

Just wait til their internet goes down...

Sent from mobile.