[SGVLUG] SGVLUG meeting Thur 9/8 topic: DR and Backups in the era of the cloud

Braydon ronin at braydon.com
Wed Aug 31 18:46:05 PDT 2011

I've been working on a document that goes over detailing the positives
and negatives of using social media sites, especially in regard with
combination of individual organizations websites. I have started this
because all of my clients request placing such buttons on their websites
and I believe we can do better.

http://downloads.braydon.com/socialmedia_bgf001_v0.1.pdf

Please send suggestions, mistakes, and any feedback in any regard
directly to ronin at braydon.com

--
Colors of Digital Freedom
http://braydon.com/hacker-t-shirt/