[SGVLUG] SGVLUG meeting Thur 9/8 topic: DR and Backups in the era of the cloud

Julie tearsea88 at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 31 17:55:18 PDT 2011

Hi,

Does the group have a facebook page?  Why don't you use facebook as a free promoting tool?  For example, you can set this up as an event and invite people.  When people click on "I'm attending", their wall gets post with "xxx is attending SGVLUG meeting" where their friends can then click on it and see what it is that their friend is going and then they can decide if they want to join or not and so forth and so forth.  That's a great way to get the group out there and free promotional tool.

Julie