[SGVLUG] Android on the HP Touchpad

Braydon ronin at braydon.com
Mon Aug 29 12:35:02 PDT 2011

"You can take this innovation game even further and look at the patent
space. HP filed 2 patent applications with the U.S. PTO this week, IBM
filed 44 and Samsung filed 98. On an average week, Samsung is filing for
130 new patents every week, IBM for about 120 and HP for about 15. "

130 new patent applications a week....

--
Colors of Digital Freedom
http://braydon.com/hacker-t-shirt/