[SGVLUG] August 26th Claremont Ubuntu Hour (this friday)

I Heart Ubuntu dave at iheartubuntu.com
Thu Aug 25 03:38:46 PDT 2011

With the roaring success of the Pasadena Ubuntu Hour, we are expanding our
SoCal get togethers by reaching to Claremont, CA.

Come on by and meet up at the new Ubuntu Hour location in Claremont, CA! It
will be held at Starbucks on the corner of Yale & 2nd. This is a very
informal gathering. Chat about linux, Ubuntu, the weather... it doesnt
matter. Lets just get together!

The August Claremont Ubuntu Hour will be:

When: Friday, 26 August 2011 from 7:00pm - 9:00pm
Where: Starbucks in Claremont
203 Yale Avenue, Claremont, CA 91711

Starbucks has plenty of free parking all around and free wi-fi. I'll be
wearing something Ubuntu related and have my laptop with me. Help make this
FIRST Claremont Ubuntu Hour a great success!

Hope to see you there! Full details here:
http://loco.ubuntu.com/events/ubuntu-california/1195/detail/

more info please contact: dave at iheartubuntu.com