[SGVLUG] Free Shuttle Computers

braddock braddock at braddock.com
Mon Aug 22 19:57:49 PDT 2011

I have three older small form factor Shuttle computers I would like to
give away FREE to a good home.

I *THINK* one is in working order (minus hard drive), one has a bad mobo,
and one has a bad power supply.

The one that MAY be in working order has an Athelon Thoroughbred and 1 GB
RAM (or at least that's what I wrote on the side).

Two are of this older SS40G style, circa 2003, 2004:
http://pasocon.ca/ss40g.htm

The one with the suspected bad motherboard is a newer larger model, circa
2007 and is missing the face plate.

These would make great media PCs or discrete Linux servers if you can get
one working.

No hard drives, but a Plextor DVD burner in one unit.

All as-is, no guarantee they are good for anything but parts.

If anyone is interested let me know.  You can pick them up at my apartment
in South Pasadena.  I want to get rid of all three - take one take them
all.

As a bonus the lucky taker can rummage through my junk drawers for other
older GeForce cards or hardware they may want to complete a system.

-braddock