[SGVLUG] Fw: [Lamp-announce] Meeting this Saturday: Supercookies

Solomon K. Chang skevin521 at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 16 22:31:14 PDT 2011

Yeah, hopefully, by then, I'll have finished some yarn about the distant planet Skripton, and its brilliant resident scientist, Int-El, who predicted the fate of their dying Sun(tm), prompting him to send his only son to earth.

Then I'll have to come up with some story about how Supercookie hooked up with the next Ubuntu release, Lowest Lion.

Okay, I'll stop.  I think some ears are already bleeding.

Solomon