[SGVLUG] Drupal Camp LA ( FREE! ) this weekend at UCI 8/6-7

Miguel Hernandez migtek at gmail.com
Fri Aug 5 13:33:51 PDT 2011

Ya, Matti. There's a forum for ridesharing which i posted in & even posted
in groups.drupal.org/la yet haven't gotten anyone to contact me. The
MetroLink is a tough option due to it puts ya kinda far away from UCI.

So if anyone here is attending, I'd be glad to carpool down w/ya (I'd chip
in for gas or pay for parking, etc.). I'm no longer in Alhambra but am near
the blue line so can meet you where it's convenient.

cya'll this weekend.
--miguel