[SGVLUG] Drupal Camp LA ( FREE! ) this weekend at UCI 8/6-7

Miguel Hernandez migtek at gmail.com
Fri Aug 5 12:22:06 PDT 2011

Thanks Matti!

I didn't wanna 'spam' the group this yr. w/the announcement. Good news is
that there's a 'Beginners' track dedicated to all of you who've heard about
it & wanna know what all the fuss is about (& to find out why I'm such a
fanboy haha). Everything from 'What is Drupal' to 'Understand Hooks' (which
is what constitutes Drupal's robust API!). They're the sessions highlighted
in green on the schedule page.

There will also be an install-fest to assist newbies in getting a local
install setup so you can follow along more easily throughout the weekend.

For those of you who do come out, don't be shy & say hi. :)

cheers,
--miguel