[SGVLUG] Article about Tom in the Glendale News Press

matti mathew_2000 at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 17 14:03:22 PDT 2011

Hi,

Tom, just to be clear, never claimed to be THE founder,
just a founding member. Which I have no reason to doubt due
to his character. He was one of the nicest guys I knew.
And I never knew him to not give credit to others their
appropriate credit.

According to his linkedin he had been with the SGVLUG
since 1997.

Honestly I believe the SGVLUG would no longer exist
had it not been for his contributions to ensure it
meet regularly even during the transitions and lulls.

I think he was often the glue which held the laminated
wood together which we call the SGVLUG.

I am sad to see him go.

rest in peace tom.

thanks