[SGVLUG] Presentation

Braddock Gaskill braddock at braddock.com
Sun Sep 19 12:10:27 PDT 2010

Hello all,

If there isn't a presentation for October, I would like to present a 30
minute talk.

The talk is a followup to my wikipedia reader technical presentation.
It covers internet connectivity in the developing world, off-line
means to move open source information into the field, open sources of
text and educational materials, and a survey of emerging projects in
this area including Humane Reader, WikiReader, WorldReader, OLPC, and
low cost tablets.

I will be presenting this talk in November at a G20 symposium in Korea,
and would love to try it out on SGVLUG first.

Since it is only 30 minutes perhaps it could be part of a double header.

Let me know...
	-braddock