[SGVLUG] Is anyone throwing an Ubuntu 10.10 launch party?

Matthew Campbell dvdmatt at gmail.com
Mon Oct 4 15:40:40 PDT 2010

Hi Kenny,

I don't do Ubuntu but would be happy to download the ISO for you if you
don't get a party together.

We had a lot of interest at the club fair by new and returning students.

Is there an undergrad on this list who could host a party in one of the
houses Tuesday evening if nobody else has a party planned?

Matt