[SGVLUG] DSL: static or faster?

charles at knownelement.com charles at knownelement.com
Tue Mar 9 16:32:02 PST 2010

Login server dying? Really? When did this happen (what year? / month if you remember)? What provider? What level of service (business/residential)? Details man details!  I'm most intrigued.

Password resets are trivial with att. They ask for billing address, last bill amount and last four of primary account holder social.