[SGVLUG] Droid phone recommendations

Matt Campbell dvdmatt at gmail.com
Wed Jun 30 10:05:29 PDT 2010

Thanks Eric for your thoughts.

The note on the USB modem is quite helpful.  The X and possibly the 2 also allow the phone to retransmit and in effect become a mobile hotspot.

Thanks also for your endorsement of the Google phone.  I have not had a chance to use one much, but from what I have heard from people it's the right platform for me.

Matt