[SGVLUG] Droid phone recommendations

Eric Hammond ehammond at thinksome.com
Wed Jun 30 02:05:07 PDT 2010

I'm thrilled with my HTC EVO and have been a happy Sprint customer for years in LA.  As far as I can tell it's better than the iphone 4 in most ways, but I try to avoid religious arguments.

With the EVO you don't need a separate usb modem or hotspot because it has built in hotspot wifi for only $30 more a month with unlimited data, compared to $60 for 5GB per month for my Verizon USB modem, which I am now cancelingy.
--
Eric Hammond