[SGVLUG] AROS presentation -- was Re: SGVLUG Digest, Vol 263, Issue 1

Claude Felizardo cafelizardo at gmail.com
Fri Aug 13 13:55:35 PDT 2010

Sorry, that would be my fault.  I was trying to get more info and did
a few google searches and didn't look close enough at the last name.
I had asked someone else to look at the info but I never heard back
and forgot about it.  I just tried to edit the post but apparently I
can't after the event.  I'm sending an email to the website to see if
I can get a retraction or something.

I have a few friends who might be interested in AROS.  Is there a
chance you could post your slides somewhere and send us a link or at
least post the links you showed last night for additional info to this
mailing list?

claude