[SGVLUG] R: SGVLUG Digest, Vol 263, Issue 1

simone bernacchia simonebernacchia at yahoo.it
Fri Aug 13 12:27:14 PDT 2010

Well i seen the Caltech bulletin about yesterday LUG meeting and would like to remark that i am NOT the author of BOH, the author of BOH is another Simone, Simone "Samo" Bevilacqua, still living in  Italy; if there is any way to fix this i would be glad.

I would also like to take the occasion to thank the LUG for the chance i had to show AROS, pity for my network problems; once the wireless bounty will deliver something, if my machine is supported and working can try to show it again :)

and, if somebody is interested on the slides and additional documentation can feel free to contact me.

Simone "Saimon69" Bernacchia