[SGVLUG] April Presentation Online

bobjaffray at juno.com bobjaffray at juno.com
Thu Apr 15 09:11:14 PDT 2010

---------- Original Message ----------
From: Claude Felizardo <cafelizardo at gmail.com>
To: "SGVLUG Discussion List." <sgvlug at sgvlug.net>
Subject: Re: [SGVLUG] April Presentation Online
Date: Wed, 14 Apr 2010 22:15:02 -0700

Braddock,

I really enjoyed your presentation especially as I still have a
fondness for 8-bit computing which is where I started with both a
Rockwell AIM-65 and an Atari 800.  In fact,I even played with Forth
controlling some simple hardware years ago so your email really caught
my attention when you mentioned Forth.  How do you plan to make use of
it?

BJ: Yes, Forth is the premier language for small cramped
places. But, of course, I would have expected by now that
even 8-bit microcontrollers would have more internal space
that indicated in the talk.

BJ: What about it? Is it not so, or was the reason the
opensource requirement?

Bob

I'm going to forward your email to a couple of people who might have some leads.

claude