[SGVLUG] Top 7 Reasons People Quit Linux

Solomon K. Chang skevin521 at yahoo.com
Fri May 8 17:40:41 PDT 2009

My reasons for quitting Linux

It lacks the undocumented back doors I used to exploit when I wrote software for my cushy mortgage company jobs.

It lacks the undocumented back doors I used to exploit when I wrote software for my military weapons projects.

I can no longer justify to my finance department those expensive software expenditures.

I can't pad those aforementioned expenditures to the point where I can afford my next yacht in a single purchase.

I can't make my Linux machine perform root-only tasks, simply by sending a email to that server.

There aren't as many dubious certifications for Linux, that I can offer crappy classes to make a quick buck.

I can't turn a Linux machine into a good zombie for delievering my spam.

Linux is preventing me from taking over the world.  It's a harsh lesson, but Bill learned it first.

Solomon