[SGVLUG] Not-so-quick question 2

Matt Campbell dvdmatt at gmail.com
Fri May 1 12:53:34 PDT 2009

Hi David,

Thanks for the pointer.  The Fedora kernel guys think the problem is a sign
error in the ext2 code.  (2^31 * 4k blocks = 8796093022208 FS limit).  I'm
moving over to ext3 to see if the problem goes away. Unfortunately I am
limited to 4k block size by the underlying page size.

Oh well, it was just data anyway....

Matt