[SGVLUG] Fwd: Invitation to Linux.com

Dan Kegel dank at kegel.com
Wed Jun 24 19:28:46 PDT 2009

Interested?

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Brian Proffitt <brian at linux.com>
Date: Wed, Jun 24, 2009 at 6:19 PM
Subject: Invitation to Linux.com
To: Dan Kegel <dank at kegel.com>

Good evening Dan,

I wanted to invite you and the rest of the members of the San Gabriel
Valley LUG to visit and join the new Linux.com site. There, you can
use our community tools and features to help communicate with current
and potential new members.

As members of Linux.com, you can:

Create a Group for your LUG that will allow you to organize events,
share new ideas, and reach out to Linux users.
Use our Events calendar to advertise events; eventually our site will
match local visitors to Linux.com to events in their area.
Tap into our Forums to give your members access to updated Linux help
and support

I hope you and your members will find Linux.com useful for your
organization, and please let us know if there's other ways we can
assist you!

--
Brian Proffitt
Community Manager