[SGVLUG] Hi and Thanks

Matt Campbell dvdmatt at gmail.com
Mon Jun 15 10:08:16 PDT 2009

Sorry I missed this last meeting, it sounds like it was great.

I have a friend (Paul Breed) who makes embedded Linux processors (the
Netburner http://www.netburner.com/).  He also works with his son (yet
another Paul Breed) on a project named "Unreasonable Rocket".  Search for
that on YouTube for some really neat footage.

The breeds have been competing in the Lunar Lander Challenge with their
Linux/Rocket powered hover vehicle.  They would be a really, really
interesting pair of speakers for an upcoming meeting.

Anyone in favor?  I can send out a contact email.

Matt