[SGVLUG] Meeting THUR 6/11! What do you want presented?

matti mathew_2000 at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 9 14:27:48 PDT 2009

Hi!

Solomon sounds good! Definitely get the write to us soon
so we can promote ;)

Sounds like you would need a full 1.5hrs for this..

> I thought I was scheduled to present LVS.
>
> I'll post a write-up later today.
>

> Solomon

Braydon,

I think this would be an interesting to see,
i don't know how much time Solomon will need,
if it's only 10min I think that would be a nice
beginning to the meeting.. if closer to 30min
perhaps next month?

> > From: Braydon Fuller <courier at braydon.com>
> > Subject: Re: [SGVLUG] Meeting THUR 6/11! What do you
> want presented?

> > If applicable, could I append a 10 - 30 min demo /
> > presentation of HTML
> > 5, Flash, ffmpeg, video work I have been doing? It's
> > currently in the
> > form as a WordPress plugin (GPL).

THANKS!
matti