[SGVLUG] Free nostalgia stuff

Charles Blanchard baldguru at mac.com
Tue Jun 9 13:04:22 PDT 2009

On Jun 9, 2009, at 12:12 PM, Jim Broderick wrote:

> I have a couple of nostalgia items for anyone who is interested.
> They are an unused boxed set of docs and discs of Borland’s Turbo
> Pascal and Turbo Assembler for DOS.  I don’t want to toss them in
> case they are of historical value to someone.

Wow! That sure brings back the past for me. Turbo Pascal was the first
really serious programming language I developed real applications with
on my old Morrow CP/M box. Ah, the good old daze...

--
cheers,

Charlie Blanchard
Quantum-Touch® Certified Practitioner & Instructor
www.baldguru.com
(626) 447-3092 home
(626) 215-1301 mobile
My Twitter ID: baldguru