[SGVLUG] Free Wireshark Jumpstart Webinar

Stan Slonkosky stan.ke6zc at gmail.com
Tue Jun 2 09:25:35 PDT 2009

A free Wireshark Jumpstart webinar taught by Laura Chappell is in less
than one hour (10:00 a.m.). It will be repeated on June 23 and other
future dates

http://www.chappellseminars.com/sem-wjumpstart.html

Course notes: http://tinyurl.com/qzuh45

This is her way of advertising her other courses. She is good.

Wireshark can be found at wireshark.org . It's free and is available
for Windows, OS X and Linux.

A Wireshark conference (Sharkfest) will be held at Stanford University
in two weeks. It costs $700, but college students and faculty can
attend for 50% off. (I told them I was taking one class at a community
college and they let me use the discount.)

--
Stan Slonkosky