[SGVLUG] did anyone take notes of all those software at the meeting? and linux does have big videogames section.

Kenny Leao shiningkenmonster at gmail.com
Fri Jul 10 00:57:56 PDT 2009

You know, you guys were collaborating together on the list of software
on the board. did anyone take notes of the whole list?
i didnt bring my netbook with me. I would like to see the whole list
of softwares.

by the way, someone at the meeting said there aren't a lot of linux
games for linux.
I thought that was totally false.
ID Software ports all there games on linux machines now. Such as DOOM,
Quake 3 Arena, DOOM 3.
You can even run on Wine, or use PlayonLinux to run videogames such as
Starcraft, Warcraft 3, World of Warcraft.
here is even a website that list some videogames for linux. linux
games does exist.

http://www.penguspy.com/

there are even on GUI where you add all the programs. there is a game
section too!
i personally like hedgewars (a game like worms armageddon)