[SGVLUG] Remember Meeting TONITE! See you there! 7-9pm.

matti mathew_2000 at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 9 15:32:21 PDT 2009

reminder:
=========

Hi!

*** Meeting Thur 7/9 7-9pm ***

PLEASE HELP spread the word! iirc, craigslist, email,...

Printout the nice flyer Braydon made (thanks!) and pass
it to a friend or 2..

http://braydon.com/blog/2009/7/3/fedora-11-demonstration-thursday-july-9th-caltech

We have a guest speaker coming down from Santa Cruz to
present for us this July!

*** SO PLEASE HELP SPREAD THE WORD! ***

please post the announcement as appropriate
and please invite your friends to join us.

I would like to see a full room!

ALSO, if there are any particular questions you have
about Fedora which you would like asked you
can drop me a note or Larry a note so that
he can be a bit more prepared ;)

SGVLUG July 9th 7-9pm, afterwards join us at BC to
continue the conversation with food and drinks
( don't worry we get separate checks ;)

When: July 9th, 2009
Time: 7-9pm+ ( and at BC afterwards )
Location: 107 Downs at Caltech Campus in Pasadena
more info: http://www.sgvlug.org/

Topic summary: Fedora 11, code named Leonidas, is the latest offering from Fedora. With over 60 improvements and new features, Fedora 11 will be demonstrated at the meeting.

About me: Larry Cafiero is the Regional Ambassador for the U.S. West Coast for the Fedora Project. He is also a senior partner at Redwood Digital Research in Felton, California (Santa Cruz County), which is a small business/SOHO computer maintenance and networking firm utilizing FOSS programs. He also blogs as "Larry the Free Software Guy" at http://larrythefreesoftwareguy.wordpress.com

See you at the meeting!
thanks and have a great holiday weekend!
matti