[SGVLUG] Oh, the pain, the agony -- "online chat" support...

Dan Borne danborne.kde at gmail.com
Fri Jan 9 18:32:54 PST 2009

It must have been more efficient for them to use a stupid bot than to run 20
kb of web pages off of a server, how depressing it is the way the world is
turning and just more evidence why I *should* switch off of my ATT
connexion.

I assume that you have fixed the problem without their (wonderful) help.

Cheers,