[SGVLUG] Revision Control Systems

Matt Campbell dvdmatt at gmail.com
Mon Jan 5 11:03:56 PST 2009

Hi John,

What problems are you having?  It took me about 1 hour to get CVS installed
on a Linux server and on a number of Windows workstations and everything
configured.  I used Eclipse on the Linux and Windows workstations and
everything was automated.  There was one non-documented 'gotcha' that held
me up for half an hour, but Google solved it.  Unfortunately I can't
remember what that was!

Matt