[SGVLUG] Monitor goes to sleep at startup

Ted Arden ted at tux.org
Tue Feb 10 04:36:27 PST 2009

try looking at your xf86config file too.
i seem to remember there's a flag for
power management that you may want to
turn off.  this may or may not be causing
the problem, and i don't have the box
in front of me that i had to fiddle with
that setting, but some sort of man page/google
may be able to give you the right syntax.

as i said, may or may not be your prob.

=ted=