[SGVLUG] Networking question

matti mathew_2000 at yahoo.com
Sun Feb 8 13:12:06 PST 2009

Have you tried an uptime service monitoring
tool yet?

If the problem is supposed to be on their side
I would try another DSL provider at this point.
I believe you can get deals month-month from ATT
and since it's often a political issue they
really can't point fingers too much.
( tho that doesn't mean they will fix it.
I only get about 1/2 the speed they promised
I take it it is cross talk related issues. :(

Once they fix it you can switch the dsl
is you don't like them... at which point
they may give you a better deal, lol there
was a thread on this at slickdeal forums.

Please keep us informed on what happens.
matti