[SGVLUG] Networking question

Matt Campbell dvdmatt at gmail.com
Sun Feb 8 03:33:08 PST 2009

Hi John,

Unfortunately I can't answer you as my DSL is down.

We don't use the voice line the DSL is on, but when I plug it into a phone
voice quality appears reasonable.

I'll make a longer phone call from that line tomorrow to see if I notice
anything.

Can anybody recommend an 800 number with good hold music?  J!

EarthLink has tested the line and shows it clear while the problems are
happening.

Matt