[SGVLUG] Hosting a Site over multiple locations and public IPs

Edgar Garrobo egarrobo at gmail.com
Tue Dec 15 16:59:17 PST 2009

It would be the same provider, Latisys, in both locations.  I'm using IP
address ranges provided by Latisys.  The two sites both have a private point
to point 3Mbps link between each other.  There's no load balancers since the
budget ran out before that.  I'm not really looking for a "how to" just
curious what others have done or seen done on this.  In all likelihood, I'll
have to just use DNS Round-Robin for the two sites to have any kind of
failover.