[SGVLUG] Fedora 12 meeting.

Emerson, Tom (*IC) Tom.Emerson at wbconsultant.com
Wed Dec 2 13:53:55 PST 2009

Our next meeting is December 10th, and it is "open" so far as I know - Scott, can you make it at that time?  If so, please send me any details of what you would like to see as a promotional write-up for the presentation.

If you intend to bring copies for folks to install, (or any other swag for that matter) we typically have between 30-50 people in attendance  (of course, we could try to burn Caltech's bandwidth by downloading it that night, though I bet we'll hardly dent their multi-gigabit 'net connection...)