[SGVLUG] Does anyone have a need for reading/writing Excel files?

Emerson, Tom (*IC) Tom.Emerson at wbconsultant.com
Thu Apr 30 09:17:21 PDT 2009

I recently checked my trapped spam folder and found something directed to "the group" [probably skimmed my address from the website] which is/was an offer for a library called LibXL, and as the subject says, it reads and writes Excel format files and is available as a library for linux.

Unfortunately, the "special discount" he offered ended yesterday (I don't check the spam folder that often, and it was entirely by luck that I saw it today anyway) but if there is interest I can forward you the info (he does list a postal address in Ukraine, BTW...)