[SGVLUG] "it's not dead YET" - LCD display available...

Emerson, Tom (*IC) Tom.Emerson at wbconsultant.com
Tue Apr 7 12:16:06 PDT 2009

Well, it turns out they've already bought a new display, but thanks for the pointer.

The downside is that this is a "Hyundai" monitor, so searching for "replacement parts" often returns results for automotive parts as well... :(

I did see find one site (by proxy) called "www.lcdparts.net", which looks like it might have what would be needed, but the site is a little difficult to use without the monitor right in front of me (references the mfr part number, not the commonly known name/model of the monitor...)