[SGVLUG] "it's not dead YET" - LCD display available...

Edgar Garrobo egarrobo at gmail.com
Tue Apr 7 10:15:06 PDT 2009

I've had this happen with a 19" Viewsonic LCD.  The replacement "flourescent
bulbs" were only about $20 and they were actually pretty easy to change.
 Viewsonic's warehouse is in City of Industry so I just picked them up at
willcall.  Do a little research on the brand & model.  You might be able to
fix it for cheaper than you think.