[SGVLUG] Free University classes

consultlinks at gmail.com consultlinks at gmail.com
Tue Sep 23 21:52:58 PDT 2008

Hello all,

I am in the process of taking a masters on line.  I am not impressed,  I think it has a lot to do with classrooms.  We don't meet online and discuss.  No skype or any other form of online conformation of teamwork.   I really like these posts and all the information it provides.  I am a novice with linux, but feel my experience with vmware and the command line helps me often.

Keep the great comments coming !!

Oh yeah we are looking for great linux admins all the time !!!

Manny. B.
Sent By MVelez