[SGVLUG] [Dev-sig] Devsig: project ideas? [and calendar]

juanslayton at dslextreme.com juanslayton at dslextreme.com
Tue Sep 2 19:42:33 PDT 2008

>  As with the main meeting, I've stepped away from actively "leading"
> the devsig group for now -- John Slayton is there every month, so I've
> asked him to "volunteer" as the de-facto leader for a while...

Tom,
     Glad to see your post; I was afraid that the devsig group had died an
untimely death.  I'm a bit spooked at the thought of being a 'leader'
at something that is clearly over my head.  Let's settle for
'facilitator.  I can, however, keep the doors open for now.  I have
(belatedly) mailed the forms to the Pasadena Library, with dates from
September through next June.
     Unfortunately, I'll be out of town this Saturday.
John