[SGVLUG] help save the world, pwr off game consoles

Solomon K. Chang skevin521 at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 20 23:20:34 PST 2008

Oh, we all know knowledge is power... which is why:

knowledge = power
power = work/time
time = money
knowledge = work/money
money = work/knowledge

Therefore:
The more you know, the less you make.

Old, I know, but thought I'd bring it up.

I already figured the PS/3 must consume lots of power.  My game room cools down 8 degrees after I turn it off.  It's great for heating the house.
Sometimes, when I want to watch the neighbors' lights flicker, I'll turn it on.

Solomon