[SGVLUG] Voting... researching props

Miguel Hernandez migtek at gmail.com
Wed Nov 5 10:44:14 PST 2008

Yea, those things will keep happening as long as we keep having lobbyists on
Capitol Hill & in Sacramento. Not sure that'll ever change but imho, it
would be a start.
I made an error in mentioning we'd built 25 prisons in the last 25
years...it's actually /only/ 20...but it's still just 1 university.
Something astronomical like close to 40% of our LA budget is going to law
enforcement (forgot to include that). Lemme dig up the link..

--miguel